- 1 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts (e.g., pecans, walnuts, almonds, peanuts, anything you want!), roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (e.g., raisins, cranberries, cherries, anything you want!)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix together first six ingredients. In a small microwaveable bowl, add brown sugar, honey, and canola oil. Microwave for 20 seconds and stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the sugar/oil mixture to the dry ingredients and stir with a spatula.
Spread granola in an even layer on a quarter-sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 10 minutes for even browning.